Agile Prague Conference 2015 – Sep 14-15, 2015 got awesome speakers for this year. We were able to get unique experts from all different areas of Agile and Scrum. We have talks on Agile Product Management, Scaling Scrum, DevOps, Test Driven Development – TDD, Behavior Driven Development – BDD, change and improvements.
This year we continue with 2 full conference days – every day we plan for 2 parallel tracks and one additional workshop/game/open space track in the afternoons at open area.
So far you can be looking forward to the following keynote speakers:
– Jurgen Appelo | selected by Inc. “100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference”
– David Hussman | author of the Dude’s Law
– Joshua Kerievsky | protect people by engineering anzen (“safety” in Japanese) into workspaces and code bases
– Bas Vodde | creator of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS), a framework for scaling agile development
and talks from:
– Vasco Duarte | improving estimates for software with #NoEstimates
– Andrea Provaglio | speaking at AgilePrague for the 5th time
– Jutta Eckstein | enabling Agile development on the organizational level
– Senta Jakobsen | enables distributed development
– Cliff Hazell | at Spotify we aim to build shared views and models to reduce unnecessary ambiguity
– Oded Tamir | DevOps is taking the Agile to the next level
– Pawel Brodzinski | the missing bit is almost never a tool or a method but sort of myth
and that’s indeed not all.
Those wonderful speakers are just beginning of our list. In addition you can be looking forward to games, workshops, case-studies, and last but not least an Open Jam session – believe it or not, for most of conference attendees the open space is the most valuable part of every conference. How it works? Bring your idea/question/theme to discuss and run a session yourselves. Or join any group where you are interested in the subject and share your experiences and hints. Or just listen. It’s an awesome opportunity to get insights from each other.
Learn more about transforming organizations, leadership, and culture with Agile & Enterprise Coaching. Check our Scrum and Agile training sessions on Sochova.com. Grab a copy of The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay book and The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence book.
Disclaimer: All I write on this blog is purely personal and has no relation with any position I have, used to have or will have in the future.