I travel & speak at many conferences each year. Here is my list of TOP 10 conferences for 2017:
- #1: ACE! (Krakow, Poland) – May 11-12, 2017. Innovative form & great atmosphere.
- #2: AgileEE (Kiev, Ukraine) – April 7-8, 2017. Interesting speakers and nice audience.
- #3: Agile Prague Conference (Prague, Czech Republic) – September 11-12, 2017. An awesome program, collaborative atmosphere of open space format, good value for money.
- #4: Big Apple Scrum Day (New York, NY, USA) – May 1, 2017. Enthusiastic community, great space.
- #5: Agile Leadership Day (Cologne, Germany) – March 2o, 2017. Strong speakers with Agile Leadership experience.
- #6: SGDUB – Global Scrum Gathering Dublin 2017 (Dublin, Ireland) – October 30-November 1, 2017. Talk to Scrum practitioners, join coaches clinic, get hands-on experience.
- #7: Agile Testing Days (Potsdam, Germany) – November 13-17, 2017. Interesting keynote speakers, deep insights in testing.
- #8: LeSS Conference (London, UK) – September 13-14, 2017. Large Scaling Scrum (LeSS) Practitioners share their LeSS experience.
- #9: SGCAL – Global Scrum Gathering San Diego 2017 (San Diego, CA, USA) – April 10-12, 2017. Meet people who are around Scrum from the beginning. Great coaches clinic and open space.
- #10: Agile 2017 (Orlando, FL, USA) – August 7-11, 2017. Top Agile conference for the size and speaker selection. It’s a huge event which is unfortunately very expensive.
The selection is based on my personal preference and experiences from those events.
Other conferences to consider this year:
(Please share your suggestions with us and we add them to the following list.)
- Agile on the Beach (Falmouth Cornwall UK) – 6-7 July 2017.
- Agile Austria (Graz, Austria) – June 27-29, 2017.
- Scandinavian Agile (Helsinki, Finland) – March 2, 2017.
- SGSIN – Global Scrum Gathering Singapore 2017 (Singapore) – July 17-19, 2017.
- Agile Australia (Sydney, Australia) – June 22-23, 2017.
- ITEM Conference 2017 (Dnepr, Ukraine) – June 17-18, 2017.
Learn more about transforming organisations, leadership and culture with the Agile & Enterprise Coaching.Check our Scrum and Agile training sessions on Sochova.com.Grab a copy of The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay book.
Disclaimer: All I write on this blog is purely personal and has no relation with any position I have, used to have or will have in the future.